TV Series: Heal and Ignite Across Canada INDIEGOGO

The food you eat can be the safest, most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. Which would you choose?

You Can Heal Your Body with Real Food and I will show you how!

 Join Danielle Arsenault as she explores our home and native land in search for the best-kept culinary secrets and wild foods that grow here. Our journey will reintroduce us to centuries worth of health and longevity through delicious, plant-based cuisine. We will travel to each province unearthing these treasures, talking to local experts and educating ourselves about a plant-based lifestyle and how it can greatly impact our health, and sustainability of our beautiful planet. Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food. It’s a lot simpler than you think!

Help Fund our  Indigogo Campaign

and choose from some amazing perks!


Heal and Ignite Across Canada is a traveling plant-based, whole food series, that will fuse traditional recipes and modern day cuisine as well as health, culture and outdoor adventure.

My team and I will travel by land, air and water to explore Canada’s terrain, and unearth nutrient-dense culinary treasures, the best each province has to offer. In between foraging and kitchen parties, we will explore the true north, strong and free. Let’s not forget rock climbing, caving, biking, kayaking, meditating and practicing gratefulness.

The vision for the TV series is to show how simple whole, plant-based foods can heal the body and correct nutrient imbalances within us all while guiding us towards a happier, healthier self. We will rediscover, uncover and raise awareness about the plant-based lifestyle and how it can greatly impact our nutrition, health, and sustainability of our beautiful planet.

We plan to make this happen next spring, summer and fall while traveling cross Canada in a small home (tiny house/RV/camper van). Heal and Ignite Across Canada needs help to turn this vision into fruition. I’m looking at gathering $35,000 to get things started, which is 10% of our budget – the other 90% will come from grants dedicated to providing new and original Canadian content on TV.

My team and I are applying for a large grant via TELUS Fund. TELUS Fund provides funding to exceptional content that tells stories, engages, and enlightens the audience on their health choices. Their ultimate goal is to promote health and well-being of Canadians and to improve the quality of their lives. As an applicant, one of the things they require is to have a portion of the project funded, and proof of support from the community.

Heal and Ignite Across Canada already has 15 experts on board, from chefs to best-selling authors, doctors to athletes, healers, dieticians and naturopaths. We also have a broadcaster already! This means it will air on television! (This is one of the hardest things to secure and we’ve already accomplished it!)

Furthermore, those who contribute to the campaign will make up the community of individuals who advocate the benefits of this lifestyle, and believe that this project takes the necessary steps towards creating a healthier, happier Canada.

Donate to the crowd funding campaign today!